Recombinant Lysyl Endonuclease
White or off white powder
Specifications and Other Information of Our Recombinant Lysyl Endonuclease EC 220.127.116.11 CAS UENA-0189
Single major band; ≥90%
Enzyme activity definition
Under the condition of 25mmol/L pH9.0 Tris-HCl buffer and temperature of 37℃, the amount of enzyme needed to catalyze the production of 1μmol AC-Lys-pNA in 1min is an activity unit (AU).
It is recombinantly expressed in Escherichia coli with lysyl endonuclease and has the same enzymatic activity as the natural Achromobacter protease. This product is a recombinant expression product, does not contain other miscellaneous proteases (such as Lys-N, Arg-C and other serine proteases), specifically for lysyl peptide bond digestion, including complete specific digestion containing DK and PK sequences.
Genetic engineering production, E. coli expression.
- The mass ratio of Lys-C to the target protein = 1:1000-1:20000, the suitable pH is 7.0-9.5, the reaction temperature is 30-37°C, and the reaction time is 2-24 hours.
- Users can optimize the optimum temperature, reaction time and enzyme ratio according to the research purpose.
- Enzyme inhibitors such as TLCK and guanidine hydrochloride should be avoided in the digestion system.
- The reaction system containing 0.2% SDS, 1.0% Triton, 6mol/L urea, 0.5mol/L NaCl, 20% acetonitrile has no effect on the digestion reaction.
Stability of storage
Freeze-dried powder can be stored at least one year below -20°C; it can be stored for 7 days at 2-8°C after being dissolved in pure water. It is recommended to dilute the required concentration with 25mmol/L Tris-HCl (pH8.5) and pack it. Store at -20℃ for 6 months. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing after dissolution.
Stability of transport
The product is stable by blue ice insulation transport.
- Animal origin free: recombinant trypsin is no exogenous virus contamination,and any animal origin material is not used in the production process.
- Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous batch production.It is no difference between the batch and the product quality is stable.
- High purity: Higher specific activity.Host protein residues is less than the limits of biological products.
- Lyophilized powder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy to store and transport.
LinksThis product is developed by our R&D company Watson Bio Ltd(https://www.watson-bio.com/), and here is the corresponding linkhttps://www.watson-bio.com/recombinant-lysyl-endonuclease-ec-3-4-21-50-cas-uena-0189/
Quick InquiryFill out our inquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly (Please change screen to horizontal for complete browsing if you are checking Watson on your mobile phone).
[contact-form-7 id=”92179″ title=”Great Zhao”]